The Barai Spa and Residential Suites
Stay 3 nights and only pay for 2 nights + Breakfast & Daily Spa treatments
- Daily breakfast
- Use of steam and sauna facilities, tranquillity pool and gym.
- Complimentary attendance to scheduled daily fitness activities
- Choices of daily 60 minutes massage treatment for two people (Swedish Massage, Thai foot reflexology, Muscle relief Massage, Aromatherapy Massage and Traditional Thai Massage)
- Personalised Suite Butler service between 7:00am and 11:00pm
- In-suite aromatherapy steam and milk bath prepared by your Suite Butler.
- Use of the beachfront sun deck beds prepared by your Suite Butler.
- Complimentary laundry service for two items per day.
Valid for stays from 1 April – 31 October 2017, subject to availability.
No matter what ails you, Koh Samui wellness retreat Kamalaya is the tonic.
Katie Milton reviews the Garden Suite at the Mandarin Oriental Bangkok
Extra 10% off Love is By the Sea package at Let's Sea Hua Hin
Weather to go
Cool season in Thailand ranges from November to February, making it the best time to visit, as the dry climate is preferable to the humidity and heat common to the mid-year months. Times to avoid include April, the hottest month of the year, and from July to October, which is monsoon season. Humidity during this time averages 90% and flooding is common.
Best places to stay
See the best places to stay in Thailand here.