Regent Seven Seas Cruises has announced Seven Seas Splendor’s 15 destination-rich European itineraries, with the first summer voyage – from Venice to Rome – departing in May 2020
Regent Seven Seas Cruises has announced Seven Seas Splendor, the highly anticipated, ultra-luxurious ship joining Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ fleet in February 2020, will voyage across Europe during her inaugural 15 destination-rich Northern Hemisphere summer sailings. Seven Seas Splendor is the sister ship to Seven Seas Explorer®, which debuted in 2016 claiming to be the most luxurious ship ever built.
Seven Seas Splendor will bring guests during European summer 2020 to the hidden gems of Zadar (Croatia) and Koper (Slovenia), as well as the culinary capitals of Bordeaux and Barcelona. She will take guests to the iconic Isles, both British and Greek, and she will arrive at the stunning shores of the Italian and French Riviera. Guests will also witness the beauty of the Iberian landscape and cross the Atlantic Ocean while surrounded by elegance, comfort and lavish hospitality on board.
In addition to the February to June 2020 voyages previously announced, Seven Seas Splendor’s May to November 2020 Inaugural Europe Collection includes:
- May 12 Enchanting Mediterranean: Venice to Rome (including a visit to Cannes, France on May 18 during Cannes Film Festival.)
- May 21 Exquisite Riviera: Rome to Barcelona (including a visit to Monte Carlo on May 24 during Monaco Grand Prix.)
- July 6 Secret Isles: Rome to Venice
- July 13 Spirit of Greece: Venice to Venice
- July 23 Festa in Italia: Venice to Barcelona
- August 4 Iberian Peaks & Coasts: Barcelona to Southampton
- August 18 British Immersion: Southampton to Southampton
- August 30 Europe Beyond Measure: Southampton to Monte Carlo
- September 14 Spanish Embrace: Monte Carlo to Rome
- September 24 Aegean Treasures: Rome to Athens
- October 4 Grecian Wonders: Rome to Istanbul
- October 14 Ancient Ruins & Picturesque Shores: Istanbul to Venice
- October 24 An Italian Romance: Venice to Rome
- November 3 Lovely Mediterranean: Rome to Barcelona
- November 13 The Perfect Sojourn: Barcelona to Miami
Several itineraries also include overnight port stays in Venice, Jerusalem (Haifa), Lisbon, Bordeaux, Monte Carlo, Istanbul, Florence/Pisa/Tuscany (Livorno), Barcelona and in the Royal Naval Dockyard (Bermuda).
Seven Seas Splendor is an all-suite, all-balcony ship, offering up to 750 guests distinctive public spaces as well as 375 beautifully appointed suites ranging from the 28.5 square-metre Veranda Suite, to the lavish 413 square-metre Regent Suite. Nearly 90 suites on the Seven Seas Splendor offer butler service. The Regent Suite will accommodate up to six guests and includes a private in-suite spa with sauna, spacious living room and bedrooms, private solarium, three walk-in closets, private dining room, unlimited Canyon Ranch® spa services in-suite, personal butler andprivate car and driver in every port, among other amenities.
When Regent Seven Seas Cruises opened bookings for Seven Seas Splendor’s Northern Hemisphere winter 2020 voyages on April 12, the company recorded the busiest booking day in its 26-year history.
The ship’s inaugural voyage on February 7, 2020, will take guests on a 14-night trans-Atlantic journey from Barcelona to Miami.
Regent Seven Seas recently invested US$125 million into refurbishing the cruise line’s other three ultra-luxurious ships in the fleet: Seven Seas Mariner, Seven Seas Voyager and Seven Seas Navigator.
Specific itineraries for each all-inclusive voyage are available on www.RSSC.com.