The new Blacklane PASS gives travellers access to the perks of Business and First Class travel – such as lounge access and airport express lanes – without the need for airline frequent flyer status
Travellers can now skip security and immigration lines for $100 and access lounges for $50 in more than 500 airports around the world, thanks to chauffeur provider Blacklane. The company has launched Blacklane PASS (Premium Airport Services & Solutions), giving members access to a suite of global airport concierge services and a personal assistant to escort them between gates and lounges, without the need for top tier frequent flyer status.
The new service comes seven years after founders Jens Wohltorf and Frank Steuer launched Blacklane as a chauffeur service, uniting local chauffeur companies to provide a high-quality, single global professional driver service. Blacklane now operates in 260 cities across more than 50 countries.
The new Blacklane PASS provides travellers with the same benefits of Blacklane’s chauffeur service:
- An intuitive booking process that takes less than a minute, for yourself or a third party.
- All-inclusive rates guaranteed when you book
- Real-time flight tracking and adjustment of pickup times based on actual arrival times
- English-speaking concierges with personalized pick-up signs and detailed local knowledge
- Concierge name and contact information sent in advance
- 24/7 multi-lingual customer care agents available on phone, email and social media
- Cashless payment and easy invoicing
As well as:
- Arrival Services: The concierge greets the guest plane-side or after customs (depending on airport rules) with a pickup sign. They assist with luggage, take the guest to the front of customs and immigration lines, and escort them to their vehicle.
- Departure Services: The concierge meets the guest at their vehicle, helps with luggage and escorts them past security and immigration lines. Inside the terminal, they assist with VAT refunds and duty-free shopping, and then escort them to the lounge and/or gate.
- Connection Services: The concierge meets the guest plane-side or after customs (depending on airport rules) with a pickup sign, assists with luggage (including re-checking), escorts them past security and immigration lines and straight to the lounge and/or gate.
- Lounge Access: Guests with the Blackland PASS receive three hours in airline and/or private lounges to enjoy food and beverages, showers, WiFi and other amenities.
Travellers can also book PASS services together or separate, with or without Blacklane’s chauffeured rides, including the new Green Class, environmentally friendly rides on a Tesla Model X or Model S, available in 20 cities including Sydney, London, Paris and Hong Kong. Guests riding in Teslas receive all-inclusive fares, meet-and-greet service, tracked flights, up to one hour of free wait time for airport pickups, and 24/7 customer service. These additions are also for all Business and First Class services.
“Airport concierge services are one of the most efficient ways to decrease your travel stress. Now, thanks to our new service, it is also becoming one of the most affordable ways,” said Jens Wohltorf, CEO and co-founder of Blacklane. “Just as our chauffeured rides take stress out of travel on the road, PASS takes it away from the airports.”
“Travellers’ most valuable – and most wasted – asset is time,” said Wohltorf. “We save time from your door step to the plane door and vice versa, giving you a seamless travel experience on the ground, be it on the road or within airport terminals.”
Individual and corporate travellers, corporate travel managers and travel agents can book PASS at pass.blacklane.com.