Crystal Cruises has announced its full lineup of 2021 luxury sailings aboard the award-winning Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity. In all, 68 all-inclusive voyages will sail to 238 destinations in 53 countries, including 175 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
From Crystal Serenity’s 139-day “Ancient Dynasties & World Wonders” comprehensive World Cruise to 10 seven-day sailings through the Mediterranean aboard Crystal Symphony, luxury travellers will have the chance to explore both famous and less-visited destinations in 2021, with shorter sailings on offer that are easily combinable with other cruises and don’t repeat ports, for those seeking an extended holiday.
Highlights of Crystal Cruises’ 2021 voyages include:
– Nine maiden calls in Townsville, Australia; Banda Neira and Ambon, Indonesia; Burgas, Bulgaria; Novorossiysk, Russia; Batumi, Georgia; Seydisfjordur, Iceland; Dingle, Ireland; and Kepez, Turkey
– At least one overnight stay on virtually every voyage – more than 100 in total – with as many as four overnight ports on a single sailing and double overnights on many
– 175 UNESCO World Heritage Sites featured in a diverse selection of Crystal Adventures ashore that appeal to virtually every traveller’s individual preferences, including such wonders as Angkor Wat, the Imperial Palaces of the Ming and Qing Dynasties, Luxor, Mont-Saint-Michel, and the historic cities of Dubrovnik, Florence, Corfu and many more
– Four voyages to/from Dublin aboard Crystal Serenity, exploring the Emerald Isle’s Cork and Dingle, as well as Belfast, Liverpool and Edinburgh (in time to experience the annual Military Tattoo in Edinburgh)
– Six voyages exploring Southeast Asia aboard Crystal Symphony, highlighting Malaysia’s culinary flavor in Penang, Myanmar’s gateway to Bagan, remarkable Kuala Lumpur, and the tranquility and tropics of Thailand and the Philippines
– Voyages to China and Japan aboard Crystal Serenity, allowing guests to venture to Kyoto, see Mount Fuji, explore Beijing’s Forbidden City, Shanghai’s Jade Buddha and the Great Wall
– Arabian Gulf and India voyages featuring overnights in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and offering opportunities to explore Wadi Rum and Petra from Aqaba, Luxor and the Valley of Kings from Safaga, and Mumbai’s colorful bazaars and Bollywood
– Holy Land sailing aboard Crystal Symphony featuring two days in Ashdod, allowing guests to explore Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, as well as Rome’s sacred sites
– Transcontinental voyages from Asia to Africa across the Indian Ocean, exploring Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Maldives and Seychelles, and offering post-cruise safari options in Mombasa (Crystal Symphony); and a new trans-Atlantic option from Dublin to New York City that explores Ireland’s treasures and New England’s colonial history (Crystal Serenity)
– Nineteen sailings of 10 days or fewer, aboard both ships, allowing busy travellers ample opportunity to embark on their dream luxury voyages through the Greek Isles, Côte d’Azur, Italian Riviera, Dalmatian Coast, Caribbean, New England & Canada and Northern Europe
– Holiday sailings through the Caribbean’s breathtaking isles including two days in Barbados and offering convenient round-trip travel from Miami aboard Crystal Serenity; and an extravagant New Year’s celebration in Sydney Harbour on a Crystal Symphony voyage through New Zealand’s sounds and wine country and Australia’s coastline
Crystal Cruises’ 2021 voyages are now open for booking, with savings of up to US$2,000 per person for select 2021 voyages, and US$12,500 per person for the full 2021 World Cruise if booked by October 31, 2018.