Due to overwhelming demand for the previously members-only venue, Lilypad is now open to the public for private stays
Following its exclusive opening in December 2018 as a members-only event venue, Lilypad is now officially available for bookings by the general public. The luxurious floating villa offers complete walk on, walk off service and is located just metres off-shore at Sydney’s exclusive Palm Beach, making the floating villa one of the most unique accommodation experiences currently available in Australia.
Whether is be a romantic overnight getaway for two or an event venue to host friends and family by the water, Lilypad is the ideal destination for smaller and more intimate occasions and stays. The rising accommodation recently partnered with luxury brands Veuve Clicquot and Glenmorangie Whiskey – both of which are complementary with every booking – as well as Palm Beach catering group, Sydney Seaplanes and local favourite, The Boat House Group, create a wholistic luxury travel experience for guests.
Designer Chuck Anderson combined innovative design with traditional craftsmanship and modern luxuries to build the unique space, which runs completely off solar power. “We have built a space that is for true relaxation and enjoyment of the natural beauty where Lilypad exists,” he said. “It is the perfect space to either reset from the world in ultimate comfort or host friends and colleagues in a way like never before. The design and construction of Lilypad was a feat in engineering to ensure guests could experience luxury accommodation on an entirely stable surface, whilst drifting with the rhythmic sounds and movements of the ocean.”
The rental fee includes an array of amenities such as:
- Private host/concierge
- Private tender transfers to and from Lilypad for duration of stay
- Additional self-drive luxury personal vessel so guests can explore, swim and picnic at local beaches at leisure
- Chef-prepared sides and salads to accompany premium meats, followed by dessert options
- On-board breakfast supplied by the Boat House Palm Beach
- Complimentary on-board wine cellar with bottles of Veuve Clicqout, Cloudy bay and Cape Mentelle
- Use of water equipment including paddleboards, fishing rods and floating daybed
- Two night booking includes complimentary meal for two at the iconic Barrenjoey House with private boat transfers valued at $350 AUD
Additional extras that can be purchased include:
- Seaplane transfers from Rose Bay
- Luxury chauffeured vehicle transfers
- On board massage or beauty treatments
Bookings are available through the Lilypad website and Airbnb.