Spend 10 nights experiencing the winter wonderland of the Canadian Rockies. An once-in-a-lifetime experience to visit this breathtaking region and enjoy some winter activities.
Start your trip by catching an overnight VIA Rail train from Vancouver to Jasper in your own private cabin for two. Stay in the prestigious Fairmont properties in each city to ensure that you have a comfortable and luxurious stay. Head to the Maligne Canyon in Jasper for an Ice walking tour, have a little adventure in Lake Louise on a sleigh ride, and discover what wildlife Banff has to offer.
In your free time, you can explore each town at your own pace, giving you the ultimate freedom to feel like a local.
- 1 night at Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- Overnight VIA Rail train in a Private Cabin for two
- 2 nights at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
- 2 nights at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- 3 nights at Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- 1 night Fairmont Palliser Hotel Calgary
From A$3,599 per person based on twin share. Luxury Travel readers save A$1,050 per couple.
Book by 15 November, 2017.
Visit canada-alaska.com.au or email firstname.lastname@example.org.