Terms and Conditions – Subscription Competition Luxury Travel magazine: Win a Cocolux Australia candle in either copper or brass.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to the terms and conditions of the Subscription Competition for Luxury Travel magazine are bound by these conditions. All entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older who fulfill entry requirements as dictated in clause 3. Employees of Magnesium Media, their immediate families and agencies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter.
3. To enter:
• Entrants must purchase a 12-month or more subscription to Luxury Travel Magazine during the Entry Period.
• Entrants must also provide their full name, address, daytime contact number and email.
4. The offer commences at 00.01 (AET) on 14/11/2016 and closes at 23.59 (AET) or last mail received on 29/01/2017 (“Entry Period”).
5. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the end date will not count towards the offer.
6. Multiple entries are accepted; however there is only one entry per 12-month or more subscription and each entry must be sent in as a separate correspondence.
7. The first 20 valid entries received during the entry period will receive a Cocolux Australia candle in a random scent in either copper or brass (while stocks last).
8. The prize is valued at A$70 at 11/11/2016.
9. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
10. In the event that the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
11. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. All names and entries submitted by entrants may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter and entrants will agree to participate in any news media activities surrounding the promotion such as photographic shoots and interviews, unless they otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of entering this competition, accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of entrants and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
14. In the event of a promoter other than Magnesium Media cancelling any event related to this prize, Magnesium Media cannot be held responsible.
15. Once the prize has left the Promoters premises the Promoter is not responsible for late or damage sustained during the delivery of the prize.
16. Magnesium Media collects your information to include you in this competition and will disclose the information to others who help us run the competition. We may also use the information to assist us in improving our goods and services and to contact you in the future in regard to our other goods and services. We may share your information with other persons or entities that assist us in performing the above or with another company which provides prizes for the competition. You can contact us to gain access to your personal information by writing to The Privacy Officer, Magnesium Media, Level 1, 579 Harris Street, Ultimo NSW 2007.
17. The Promoter is Magnesium Media ABN 86 066 598 427 Level 2, 68 Moncur Street, Woollahra NSW 2025. Phone 02 9302 0255.